Dear Colleagues,

due to the health and administrative risks associated with the current global spread of the Covid-19 disease, and due to strict emergency measures taken by the Italian government, effective until further notice, the organizers decided to cancel the 3rd Heavy Mineral School scheduled for July 06–08, 2020, in Milan, Italy.

We decided to reschedule this School for a future date, most likely in 2021. Details of the rescheduling, including information about the program, refunds and date of the postponed meeting will be announced through the School website and on social media.

The health, safety and well-being of all the people involved in the organization of this conference, participants and guests are our priority. We are sorry for any inconvenience resulting from the current situation, and we would like to thank all people involved in the conference organization for their efforts. We are convinced that rescheduling of the 3rd HM_School in Milan for a later date is the best solution how to reduce any adverse outcomes stemming from the current situation.

Please stay tuned and we will circulate more detailed information as soon as possible.

Sergio Andò and the organizing committee of 3rd Heavy Mineral School

© Giovanni Vezzoli 2017